Monday, November 3, 2014

This isn't the end, it's the beginning of something new

Hello my friends!!!


When somebody is asking me about the trail I don't know what to say. It still feels weird to be back home. Did I really walk from Mexico to Canada? Have I been out there for 165 days? Was the desert really that bad or the mountains that high? I clicked trough all my pictures and all my memories came instantly back. All the beauties, the people, the pain and the fun. It was an amazing trip which change my life in many ways. I am glad to meet every single person on the trail and I just want to say thank y'all. 







This video is for Danger Spoon, 3D, Hugs, Cheeseburger, Dust Bunny, Blister, Landfill, Ninja, Apache, Feather Apache, Karma, Dr. Blisty, Tin Tin, Smokey, Shutter, String Cheese, Half Double, Shiny, Gismo, Dirt Nap, Rocco Shun, Relish, V, Hornsbee, Switch, Slow Gin, Yo Bare, Lost and Found, Ranger Jan, Pockets, Nectar, Polar Bear, Think Fast, Goose Bumps, Skywalker, Hot Legs, Camel, Tink, Doc, Karaoke, everyone who I forgot, every trail angel, my family and all my friends who supported me. To make this video was fun for me and I hope you can enjoy it, too. It was a pleasure to hike with you guys and I will never forget this time. 


"EVERYTHING IS AWESOME, EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU BE PART OF A TEAM"


No comments:

Post a Comment